Spanish Civil War bundle
Six paperback histories, including Hugh Thomas and Paul Preston
A collection of six paperback books on the Spanish Civil War.
1. Hugh Thomas, The Spanish Civil War (Penguin, 1990). Third edition, enlarged. Good condition, spine a little creased and faded.
2. Mark Kurlansky, The Basque History of the World (Vintage). A goord reading copy but lacking the title page.
3. Gabriel Jackson, The Spanish Republic and the Civil War, 1931–1939 (Princeton University Press, 1972). Good condition, with slightly faded spine.
4. Andrew Forrest, The Spanish Civil War (Routledge, 2000). Very good condition.
5. Raymond Carr, The Spanish Tragedy, The Civil War in Perspective (Phoenix Press, 2001). Well read with some wear and fading to the covers but in sound readable condition.
6. Paul Preston, The Coming of the Spanish Civil War (Routledge, 1994). Second edition. Very good condition.
All books are in strong readable condition, but all have some degree of wear including sun-fading and creasing to the spine, and Basque History lacks the title page.
Our postage is charged at cost and is measured by the weight of the book. The recent USPS price hikes have meant our rates to the US have had to increase.