L'Italia Monumentale (4 volumes in 1)
1. I Monumenti del Lago di Como, 2. S. Maria del Fiore di Firenze, 3. Il Battistero e le Chiese Romaniche di Firenze, 4. La Basilica d'Assisi
Four volumes bound as one, with the original covers bound in. Hardback, brown cloth with leather title label to spine. 15 × 9.5cm, pagination below. Text in Italian and French.
Four volumes of Bonomi's travel guides to the monuments of Italy, bound into one with descriptive text followed by a series of black and white photographs. The books are:
1. I Monumenti del Lago di Como (No. 27, 1917, 2nd edition, 34pp + 64pp)
2. S. Maria del Fiore di Firenze (No. 5, 1917, 48pp + 64pp)
3. Il Battistero e le Chiese Romaniche di Firenze (No. 3, 1914, 27pp + 64pp)
4. La Basilica d'Assisi (No. 25, 1920, 2nd edition, 22pp + 64pp).
This copy is in very good condition. There is some fading and foxing to the covers, and there are a few bookshop stamps from when originally purchased in Florence. Previous owner's name, with the dates and places visited.
Please note: Due to the recent price rise from USPS, we will be putting our postage rates to USA up for which we apologise but have no choice.