Five books by / about Lewis Carroll
from the library of Professor Morton N Cohen
This is a collection of five books from the library of Morton N Cohen, the pre-eminent Lewis Carroll scholar, concerning Lewis Carroll. They are not signed (one has a letter to him) but I will happily provide a covering letter if needed.
1. The Selected Letters of Lewis Carroll, edited by Morton Cohen, with the assistance of Roger Lancelyn Green. (Macmillan, 1982). First paperback printing. Good plus condition with some tanning to the pages.
2. Lewis Carroll and his Illustrators; Collaborations & Correspondence 1865–1898. Edited by Morton Cohen and Edward Wakeling. (Macmillan, London, 2003). First edition, hardback in dustwrapper. Very good condition.
3. Lewis Carroll and the Press by Charles Lovett. (Oak Knoll Books, 1999). First edition, hardback in dustwrapper. Very good condition. This copy has a receipt to Morton Cohen from the publishers.
4. Lewis Carroll and Alice, 1932–1982 by Morton N Cohen. (The Pierpoint Morgan Library, 1982). Card covers, first edition. Good condition with some rubbing to the covers.
5. The Hunting of the Snark, by Lewis Carroll, illustrated by Quentin Blake (Folio Society, 1978). Second impression. Hardback in slipcase. A good reading copy with an old water stain across the base of the slipcase and to the book to a much lesser extent.
All books are in strong readable condition.