Katherine Mansfield, seven volumes 1924–1930
Letters, journals, German Pension etc, some 1sts
1924—1930. This is a collection of seven Katherine Mansfield hardbacks, all published in Constable's uniform binding. Five are first editions.
1. In a German Pension. 1926, new edition. Good readable condition, some dulling to the cloth and a slight lean to the spine. The contents in good order.
2. Poems. 1930, new edition. Good condition, the spine is tanned but the contents in good order.
3. The Journal of Katherine Mansfield, edited by John Middleton Murry. 1927, first edition. Some light blotchy marks to the covers but otherwise a very sound copy.
4. Something Childish and other stories. 1924. first edition. Spine lightly faded otherwise a decent copy.
5. Novels and Novelists. 1930, first edition. A fair copy only. The covers with blotchy marks, a lean to the spine and lightly foxed but remaining perfectly readable.
6. The Letters of Katherine Mansfield. 1928, first edition. Two volumes. Good reading copies. The spines are faded, both have a lean and some blotchy marks to covers. Contents in good order.
All seven books are in good readable condition but have signs of age-related wear. They all have the same previous owner's name to the ffep, and some pencil annotations to the rear pastedown.