Nine 1960s poetry first editions
including Austin Clarke, Patric Dickinson, Dom Moraes, Donald Davie etc
This is a collection of nine books of 1960s poetry, all are the first edition and in good plus condition. The books are:
1. The Northern Fiddler by Brian Higgins (Methuen, London, 1966). HB DW, very good condition.
2. Old-Fashioned Pilgrimage and other poems by Austin Clarke (Dolmen Press, Dublin, 1967). HB DW, very good, lightly faded to spine.
3. Death on a Live Wire and On Stepping from a Sixth-Storey Window by Michael Baldwin (Longmans, London, 1962). Card covers in wraps (specially produced for the poetry society). Light wear to covers otherwise very good.
4. American Scenes and other poems by Charles Tomlinson (OUP, 1966). HB DW, very good condition.
5. Events & Wisdoms by Donald Davie (Routledge & Kegan Paul, London, 1967), HB DW, very good, slight fading to spine.
6. Poems by Dom Moraes (Eyre & Spottiswoode, London, 1960) HB DW. Good with wear to the wrapper.
7. This Cold Universe by Patric Dickinson (Chatto & Windus, London, 1964). HB DW, very good (wrapper design by Enid Marx).
8. Poems by Alexander Baird (Chatto & Windus, London, 1963). HB DW, very good but with tanned dustwrapper (designed by Enid Marx).
9. The Gravel Ponds by Peter Levi S.J. (Andre Deutshc, London, 1960). HB DW, Wear to the wrapper but otherwise vg.
All books are in strong readable condition, and a few have Poetry Society newsletters in.