Nine NORMAN LEWIS non-fiction first editions
A Dragon Apparent; Golden Earth; The Changing Sky; Jackdaw Cake; The Missionaries; To Run Across the Sea; A Goddess in the Stones; An Empire of the East; and In Sicily
All are hardbacks, and all bar one are in dustwrapper, and all are the first printing.
1. A Dragon Apparent, Travels in Indo-China, (Cape, London, 1951). The book is in very good condition with fold-out map intact. The dustwrapper is quite heavily worn.
2. Golden Earth, Travels in Burma, (Cape, London, 1952). Very good condition slightly foxed to page edges. no dustwrapper.
3. The Changing Sky, Travels of a Novelist, (Cape, London, 1959). The book is very good, the dustwraper worn with tears to the joints.
4. Jackdaw Cake, An Autobiography, (Hamish Hamilton, London, 1985). Dustwrapper's spine faded, pages tanned to margins. Includes newspaper clippings.
5. The Missionaries, (Secker & Warburg, London, 1988). Very good but with a little fading to the wrapper's spine.
6. To Run Across the Sea, (Cape, London, 1989). Good but with crinkling to the wrapper's top edge.
7. A Goddess in the Stones, Travels in India, (Cape, London, 1991). Very good with fading to the wrapper's spine.
8. An Empire of the East, Travels in Indonesia, (Cape, London, 1993). Very good but with fading to the wrapper's spine.
9. In Sicily (Cape, London, 2000). very good with slight fading to the spine.
All books are in good readable condition, but all with some degree of wear and fading.
Please select your region (UK, Europe, or Rest of the World) from the drop down menu below to determine your shipping. Thank you.