Eight NORMAN LEWIS fiction first editions
Tenth Year of the Ship; Every Man's Brother; Flight from a Dark Equator; The Sicilian Specialist; The German Company; Cuban Passage; Suitable Case for Corruption; The March of the Long Shadows
All are hardbacks in dustwrapper, and all are the first printing.
1. The Tenth Year of the Ship, (Collins, London, 1962). The book is very good, the wrapper worn to the edges and scratched to the spine.
2. Every Man's Brother, (Heinemann, London, 1967). The book is very good, the wrapper has light wear.
3. Flight from a Dark Equator, (Collins, London, 1972). The book is in good condition, the dustwrapper worn with a faded spine.
4. The Sicilian Specialist, (Collins, London, 1975). The bok is very good with some tanning to the page edges, the wrapper is faded to the spine and crinkled to the top edge.
5. The German Company, (Collins, London, 1979). Very good with a small and faint publisher's mark to the ages' bottom edge.
6. Cuban Passage, (Collins, London, 1982). Very good with slight fading to the spine.
7. A Suitable Case for Corruption, (Hamish Hamilton, London, 1984). Good condition, some tanning to the pages.
8. The March of the Long Shadows, (Secker & Warburg, London, 1987), Very good with a little fading to the spine.
All books are in good readable condition, but all with some degree of wear and fading.
Please select your region (UK, Europe, or Rest of the World) from the drop down menu below to determine your shipping. Thank you.