Six ADAM THORPE signed first editions
Ulverton; Pieces of Light; Nineteen Twenty-One; No Telling; Rules of Perspective; and Between Each Breath
All books are hardbacks in dustwrapper and are the first printing. All are signed by Adam Thorpe to the title page.
1. Ulverton; Secker & Warburg, London, 1992. Very good condition, but with slight fading to the spine and a hint of a lean to the spine.
2. Pieces of Light; Jonathan Cape, London, 1998. Very good condition with sun-fading to the wrapper's spine.
3. Nineteen Twenty-One; Jonathan Cape, London, 2001. Very good condition.
4. No Telling; Jonathan Cape, London, 2003. Very good condition.
5. The Rules of Perspective; Jonathan Cape, London, 2005. Very good condition.
6. Between Each Breath; Jonathan Cape, London, 2007. Very good condition.
All books are in strong readable condition, as mentioned above there is a little fading to some spines and a few spots of foxing to the pages' top edge.
Please select your region (UK, Europe, or Rest of the World) from the drop down menu below to determine your shipping. Thank you.