A large collection of Japanese Literature
Shusaku Endo, Natsume Soseki, Kenzaburo Oe etc
A collection of 19 books, varying editions and bindings, please read below for details.
1. SHUSAKU ENDO Stained Glass Elegies. Peter Owen, London, 1984. Hardback. First edition. Book is good, dustwrapper scuffed but okay.
2. SHUSAKU ENDO The Samurai. Peter Owen, London, 1986.Hardback. Second edition. Very good condition.
3. SHUSAKU ENDO Foreign Studies. Peter Owen, London, 1989. Hardback. First Uk edition. Spine cocked but still a good reading copy.
4. SHUSAKU ENDO Wonderful Fool. Penguin, London, 1990. Paperback. Very good.
5. SHUSAKU ENDO Volcano. Sceptre, London, 1992. Paperback. Good.
6. SHUSAKU ENDO The Final Martyrs. Sceptre, London, 1994. Paperback, good plus.
7. NATSUME SOSEKI Light and Darkness. Peter Owen, London, 1971. Hardback in dustwrapper. First edition. Good.
8. NATSUME SOSEKI Grass on the Wayside (Michikusa). University Press, Chicago, 1974. Paperback. Good.
9. NATSUME SOSEKI To the Spring Equinox and Beyond. Charles E Tuttle, Vermont, 1985. Hardback in dustwrapper. First US edition. Very good, dustwrapper has a sunned spine.
10. KENZABURO OE Teach Us to Outgrow Our Madness. Serpents's Tail, London, 1989. Paperback, good.
11. KENZABURO OE An Echo of Heaven. Kodansha International, 2000. Paperback, good but bent covers.
12. KENZABURO OE Rouse Up O Young Men of the New Age!. Atlantic Books, London, 2002. Paperback, very good but again with slightly bent covers.
13. YASUNARI KAWABATA The Lake. Kodansha International, 1974. Hardback. Ex-library, very much a reading copy only.
14. YASUNARI KAWABATA The Old Capital. Charles E Tuttle, Vermont, 2000. Paperback. Covers creased but okay, a reading copy.
15. SAIICHI MARUYA Rain in the Wind. Andre Deutsch, London, 1990. Hardback in dustwrapper. Spine cocked. A good reading copy.
16. SAIICHI MARUYA Singular Rebellion. Kodansha International, 1990. Paperback, very good condition.
17. NAOYA SHIGA A Dark Night's Passing. Fontana, London, 1990. Paperback, spine creased, a reading copy.
18. MORIO KITA The House of Nire. Kodansha Internation, 1990. Paperback, very good.
19. YUKIO MISHIMA Spring Snow. Pocket Books, New York, 975. Paperback, fair condition, spine creased. A reading copy.
All books are in varying degrees of condition, mostly good and all are readable.
Please select your region (UK, Europe, or Rest of the World) from the drop down menu below to determine your shipping. Thank you.